Central Planning Board meetings are held on the following Mondays at 6:30 pm in the Council Chambers, Newark City Hall, 920 Broad Street, 2nd floor. All are welcome to attend.
The full schedule of the 2017 Office of the Boards meetings can also be downloaded here.
2017 Meeting Dates
Past Determinations and Agendas
A comprehensive list of past determinations and agendas for upcoming meetings (when available) can be found here.
Class I: Mayor’s Representative
Class II: City Official/Employee appointed by Mayor
- Jacqueline Ceola
Class III: Municipal Council Member
- Augusto Amador
Class IV: Citizens appointed by Mayor with Council Consent
- Michael Lockett
- Paul L. Oliver, Jr.
- Leon Purdie
- Wayne Richardson (Chair)
- Miguel E. Rodriguez
- Dr. Kalenah Witcher
Alternates: 2 Year Term
- Alex R. Jurgelevicius, Alternate #1
- Marshall Cooper, Alternate #2
- Public Notice of Application to CPB (PDF)
- Other Templates for Notices of Application to CPB (PDF)
- Planning Board Application (PDF)
- Planning Board Application Instructions (PDF)
- New Fee Schedule (PDF)
- Newark Zoning & Land Use Regulations
- Environmental Justice and Cumulative Impacts Basic Form (PDF)
- Environmental Justice and Cumulative Impacts Full Form (PDF)